“These menus are just sample ideas. We create you a one-of-a-kind menu perfect for your event. Feel free to mix ideas from the different menus. Anything you need we can do!”
Fall Wedding Menu Ideas
Fall Wedding Menu Ideas
and Fig Crostini.
- Jumbo Shrimp
wrapped in Won-Ton and fried served with Duck Sauce.
- Duck a
l'Orange Beggar’s Purses.
Kielbasa and Apple Skewers.
French Baguette stuffed with Autumn Chicken Salad (Chicken Salad contains
Cranberries and Apple Wood smoked Walnuts).
- Autumn vegetable Gazpacho Shooters with Shrimp garnish.
encrusted Salmon with Basil Cream sauce.
- Roasted Rib
Roast with Rosemary infused Demi Glaze.
- Roasted Duck
Breast with Cranberry Apricot sauce.
- Roasted Pork
Tenderloin with sautéed Apples.
- Smoked Gouda
- Roasted Root
Vegetables tossed in Compound Butter.
- Roasted Red
- Green Bean
glazed Carrots and Apples.
Apple’s (These are Caramel dipped, then dipped in White Chocolate and served on
Pumpkin and Pecan Pie on tasting spoons.
Spring Wedding Menu Ideas
Deviled Egg topped with Salmon Roe
- Smashed Mint
Peas and Prosciutto Crostini
Onion and Spinach Tarts
and Parmesan crostini
- Crab and
Avocado Won Ton’s
Apricot and Prosciutto Flat Bread
- Grilled Ramp
and Mushroom Tarts
poached Salmon with Artichoke Confit
Salmon with Morel Mushrooms, Peas and drizzled with Bueree Blanc
smoked Pork shoulder with Au Jus
- Slow cooked
Short Rib and Portabella Mushrooms covered with Hunter’s Gravy
- Pan fried
Soft Shell Crab with Southern Remoulade
- Apricot and
Stilton Cheese stuffed Chicken Breast
- Apple Wood
smoked Leg of Lamb with Mint Demi Glaze
Peach glazed Pork Ribs
- Pasta with
Peas, Asparagus, Prosciutto and Butter Lettuce
Nicoise - Traditional French Salad
- Wedge Salad
Spring Vegetable Salad
grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Lemon Sorbet
with toasted Coconut and Mint Sprig
Rhubarb and Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry –
- Peach Mango
- Spring Theme
Cupcakes gilled with Lemon Curd
Coconut and Almond Roulade
Summer Wedding Menu Ideas
- Marinated Grilled Crudité
- This is a seasonal arrangement of fresh local vegetables consisting of
Tomatoes, Asparagus, Squash, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Carrots, Tri-color Peppers,
with Asian Sesame and Sundried Tomato Ranch dipping sauce.
- Cucumber Canape’s topped
with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and a drizzle of Tazeki sauce.
- Apple Wood smoked
Bruschetta on a Garlic rubbed Crostini.
- Tracy’s Won-Ton Cup
filled with Cream Cheese and Duck Sauce topped with a Spicy Shrimp.
- Peach Slice wrapped in
Prosciutto and picked with a Blackberry
- French bread hollows
stuffed with Southern Pimento Cheese and dusted with Creole Seasoning.
- Grilled Watermelon, Feta,
Mint picked and drizzled with Balsamic glaze.
- Cantaloupe Caprese Skewers
- Cantaloupe Mozzarella Ball, Prosciutto, Basil and Balsamic drizzle.
- Tart filled with grilled
vegetables and drizzled with Alfredo sauce
- Old Bay steamed Shrimp on
a skewer with Cocktail sauce and Lemons
- Local Jumbo Lump Mini
Crab Cake with Remoulade
- Applewood smoked Brisket
served with BBQ sauce, French bread and pickle chips
- Applewood smoked Chicken
rubbed with our House Southern Seasoning
- Smoked Salmon Tray -
Alaskan Cold smoked Salmon, sliced Red Onions, sliced Tomatoes, Capers, Lemon
slices, Cream Cheese and Bagels.
- Grilled Salmon Filet
topped with a Basil Caper Cream sauce
- Grilled Ribeye Steak
topped with sautéed Mushrooms, Onions and Compound Butter
- Grilled Kabobs -
Marinated Beef, Chicken or shrimp skewered with vegetables and Taziki sauce.
- Grilled Filet topped with
Tobacco Onions and Demi Glaze
- Grilled Portabella
Mushrooms stuffed with Borsin Cheese and sautéed vegetables
- Skewered frozen Watermelon
- Coconut Macaroon dipped
in Chocolate and covered with chopped Pistachios
- NY Cheesecake with fresh
berries and Whipped Cream
- S’more dipped Strawberries
- Strawberry is stuffed with Marshmallow Fluff, dipped in Chocolate and rolled
in Graham Cracker crumbles
- Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
- Cheesecake Bites
- Strawberry filled Cupcakes
Cookout and BBQ Menu Ideas
- Cheddar Curd Cheeseburger skewers.
- Apple Wood Smoked Pork with Avocado Slaw
and Chipotle BBQ sauce sliders.
- Angus Beef Tenderloin topped with
caramelized Red Onion and Cilantro Remoulade on a grilled Crostini.
- Honey BBQ Wings with Sundried Tomato Ranch
dipping sauce. (Served with Carrots and Celery).
- Buffalo Chicken Dip with Fried Pita Chips.
(Served with Carrots and Celery).
- Mini Beef Kabobs or Mini Shrimp Kabobs.
- BBQ grilled Shrimp skewers wrapped with Apple
Wood Smoked Bacon.
- BBQ grilled Sirloin skewers wrapped in Apple Wood Smoked Bacon.
- Grilled Flat Iron Steak on a mound of smashed Redskin Potatoes topped with sautéed Baby Bella’s and Compound Butter.
- Grilled Half Chicken with Southern seasoning.
- BBQ St. Louis style Ribs ½ slab.
- BBQ Beef Brisket served with French bread and Pickle Chips.
- Deluxe grilled Mushroom Burgers on Brioche topped with shredded Lettuce, Red Onion, diced Roma Tomatoes and Ambrosia burger sauce.
- Grilled Kielbasa on French bread smothered in caramelized Shallots and stone ground Raspberry Mustard.
- Double fried Chicken.
- Marinated roasted Chicken with Southern seasoning.
- Smoked Pork BBQ.
- Roasted leg of Lamb served with Green Onions and French bread.
- Three Cheese Mac and Cheese.
- BBQ Baked Beans.
- Southern Green Beans with Bacon.
- Red, White and Bleu Potato Salad.
- Ambrosia Pasta Salad.
- Greek Linguini Salad.
- Corn on the cob. (You can choose to have it skewered, grilled, or Parmesan encrusted).
- Skillet Parsley Potatoes.
- Lemon Orzo and Sun Choke Salad.
- Award winning homemade Pies. (Your choice of all flavors and styles).
- Frozen Tropical Fruit skewers covered in Chocolate.
- Fresh Berry Tarts with Orange Zest Whipped Cream.
- Gourmet Chocolate covered Strawberries.
Wine Dinner and Cocktail Party Menu Ideas
- Miniature Parmesan Cheese cups filled with Romaine Lettuce, caramelized Shallots, minced Croutons, and Caesar Dressing.
- Pistachio and Fig encrusted Crostini.
- Spicy Tuna and Mango Sushi roll with Soy Sauce and Wasabi.
- Tomato and Zucchini Verrine diced grilled vegetables tossed in Olive Oil and fresh Herbs topped with a Parmesan Cheese.
- Mascarpone Meringue and a piece of crisped Prosciutto.
- Angus Sirloin skewers with Stilton Cheese wrapped in Bacon served with a Raspberry Horseradish sauce.
- Grilled Lamb Lollipops served with Fresh Kalamata and Feta Cheese Tazyki sauce.
- Beggar’s Purses. (This is Phyllo Dough filled with Duck Confit and Orange Zest closed with a twist and tied with a Chive).
- Smoked Trout and Walnut Bruschetta served on grilled Crostini pressed with Tomato and Garlic.
- Artisan grilled Pizza Rolls. (This is fresh made Yeast Dough filled with roasted Shallot, Garlic, Prosciutto, roasted Plum, Tomatoes and creamy Brie).
- Herb encrusted Tenderloin shaved and served on grilled Crostini pressed with roasted Garlic, topped with caramelized Leeks and Avocado Mousse.
- Shrimp and Oyster Cocktail. (This consist of steamed shrimp tossed in Olive Oil and Old Bay seasoning in the center of Blue Point Oysters on the half shell served with Cocktail sauce, fresh ground Horseradish, and Smoked Tomato Remoulade).
- Mini Crab Cake on a Corn Cake topped with Old Bay Hollandaise Sauce.
- Apple Wood Smoked Pulled Pork and tossed in a North Carolina Vinegar BBQ sauce served on a Corn Cake with Avocado slaw.
- Assorted Cake Pops.
- Assorted flavored Specialty Popcorn.
- Chocolate Truffles.
- Assorted Cupcakes.
- Assorted Mousse on tasting spoons.
- Pistachio Cannoli’s.
- Chocolate covered Cheesecake bites.
- Chocolate covered Strawberries.