Advanced Cooking Methods Class
• Date - 11/15/2018
• Hours - 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (3 hours)
• Pricing - $100/person
• Includes - Cheese with Seasonal Fruit, Dinner with Dessert Wine or Hard Cider Pairing.
1st Course -
• Grilled Flank Steak and Tomato Bruschetta in a Parmesan Tulle
2st Course -
• Salted Caramel Apple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
• Roasted Beets with Fried Goat Cheese Medallions
Dessert Course -
• Pear Tarts with Italian Cream
What should you expect?
• This class teaches advanced techniques of grilling, roasting, baking and sauces in addition to basic culinary activities.
• This class is designed for individuals 21+
• No experience is necessary! All elements will be taught in detail by the Chef.
• Students are required to wear close toed shoes and will be standing for a large portion of the class so are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes/attire. Individuals with long hair should also pull it back for the class.