Stove Preparation & Cooking Methods Class
• Date - 11/13/2018
• Hours - 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (3 hours)
• Pricing - $125/person
• Includes - Appetizers, Cheese with Seasonal Fruit, Dinner with Dessert Wine or Hard Cider Pairing.
Appetizer Course -
• Artichoke and Red Pepper stuffed Crimini Mushrooms
1st Course -
• Seared Duck Medallions with Cherry Port Cream Sauce
• Duchess Sweet Potatoes
2nd Course -
• Trimming Beef Tenderloin for Steaks in Pan Searing
• Making Balsamic Glaze Reduction
• Onion and Dijon Roasted Brussels sprouts
Dessert Course -
• Hard Cider poached Apples with Vanilla Creme
What should you expect?
• This class teaches advanced techniques of searing, reducing, and poaching sauces in addition to basic culinary activities.
• This class is designed for individuals 21+
• No experience is necessary! All elements will be taught in detail by the Chef.
• Students are required to wear close toed shoes and will be standing for a large portion of the class so are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes/attire. Individuals with long hair should also pull it back for the class.